In 2021 we learned to live through the Pandemic. There were new norms such as wearing a mask to school, staying home with even just a runny nose, and continuing to video call with compromised family members such as grandparents. 2021 showed us how resilient and strong we are; especially children. This year was made possible thanks to all of you: family clients, nannies, and newborn care experts. Let’s raise a glass and cheers to a new year as well as all of you for your continued support!
First off we want to thank you, as Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny was awarded ‘Best of Needham Childcare Agency 2021’. In addition, BBN&N was selected as 2021’s Family Favorite in BostonParents Reader’s Choice awards for two categories: Nanny Services & Child Care Referral and Support Agencies. On top of that I, Carole, was announced as 2021’s Forbes Next 1000 entrepreneurs. We are so very thankful!
- Newborn Care Services: Our team has grown this past year with an overwhelming interest and need for at-home, newborn care. We provided thousands of hours in newborn care, supporting mothers, babies, and their families.
- Nanny Placement: In 2021 we had a record breaking amount of nannies placed with loving families all over New England! We successfully expanded to Rhode Island and Connecticut. In addition, we started recognizing a nanny of the month; which we are proud to continue. Check out our Instagram at the beginning of every month to see!
- Online Classes: We added 7 new online classes for nannies and parents! We had hundreds of caregivers join our online platform and 80% earned new certifications.
- RN Care: We were very proud to have added RN newborn care to our provided services this year. We are thankful to have registered nurses on staff so we are able to support even more parents welcoming new babies home.
- Lactation Services: In 2021, we also expanded our lactation support and now offer phone, virtual, and in-home consultations. The team is led by our Lactation Education Services Manager, Olivia Wojcik.
Cheers to a New Year: 2022!
2022 is a new year with new hopes and aspirations. As many of you are planning new goals for 2022, we are as well. At Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny our goal is to continue offering our services and expanding along the New England coast. Look out for our Advanced Newborn Care Training going live in January for Newborn Care Specialists and Experts looking to expand their knowledge. Check back often as we are adding new classes all the time.
Cheers to a new year! We wish you a happy and healthy new year and look forward to continuing to serve you and your family in 2022. Check out all we have to offer, here!
Carole Kramer-Arsenault, RN
Founder, Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny
Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny Services
Night wakings can be exhausting for parents and lack of sleep can leave parents feeling scattered and foggy. An overnight newborn care expert provides care so sleep deprived parents can get a good night of sleep. Your baby needs sleep and so do you.
Your Newborn Care Expert will care for your infant and create a stimulating environment that will help foster your baby’s development.
A certified lactation consultant can be a crucial member of your support team as you navigate life with a newborn. When challenges arise, our team provides the support services needed to establish a healthy, happy breastfeeding experience.
One in four children under the age of five has a sleep issue. Most children’s sleep issues are behavioral and not medical. If your child is struggling with sleep issues, you are not alone!
The team at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny knows that welcoming a new caregiver into the home is a big decision for parents. That’s why we are committed to providing families with the absolute best in nanny placements, household managers, elite babysitting, educators, and tutors. Your family deserves the best!