Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny Family Benefits Program
Bringing BBN’s Family Benefit to your workplace:
- Attracts and retains valuable employees
- Increases employee productivity and workplace satisfaction
- Promotes a faster and more confident return to work for new parents
- Saves companies money through retention and high productivity
Support employees with benefits that matter the most.
Contact Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny to discuss Family Benefits packages for your company.
- Of nonworking adults aged 25 to 54 in the United States, 61% of women said family responsibilities were why they weren’t working, compared to 37% of men (NY Times/CBS News Kaiser Family Foundation Poll)
- Highly educated women are more likely to leave their jobs after having a baby (Vanderbilt University)
- Only 74% of professional women will rejoin the workforce in any capacity, and 40% will return to full time jobs (Lean In, S Sandberg)
Women are leaving their jobs because it is too challenging to transition back to the workplace.
BBN Survey Results (Fall 2015)
- 99% of respondents said that the services of an overnight baby nurse improved their quality of sleep and overall productivity in day-to-day activities.
- 96% of respondents said that the services of an overnight baby nurse improved their ability to return to work after the birth of their baby.
- 98% of respondents feel that using the services of an overnight baby nurse during maternity leave would help a new mother transition back to the workplace.
- 97% of respondents felt that using the services of an overnight baby nurse AFTER returning to work would continue to improve a new mother’s transition.