Save Time. Find the Right Fit From the Start
We specialize in matching top-tier, trustworthy nannies with gracious families seeking in-home childcare and/or assistance with household tasks. With over a decade of experience placing caregivers in private homes, we understand the importance of mutual respect and effective communication between families and caregivers. Joining Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny’s professional nanny database streamlines your search, making it easier to find a great job that meets your needs, as well as those of your future employer. From the application process through placement, our team will be there every step of the way to answer all of your questions.
Nurturing and caring for children is an enormous and important responsibility—one that our agency takes very seriously. Thus, it is imperative that all Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny caregiver candidates meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a minimum of 21 years old
- Be eligible to work legally in the United States
- Have a high school degree or GED
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of comprehensive childcare experience or training/college degree in a related field
- Participate in a background check and have a clear CORI (no arrests, convictions, dismissals, or serious violations.)
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be a nonsmoker
- Have up-to-date Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Certification complete prior to employment start date
- Can provide proof of updated immunizations
- Should be located within a 60 miles of Boston
If all of the above apply to you, we welcome you to submit your application here. Our team will review your information, conduct a comprehensive background check and screening, and if we find that you’re a good fit, we will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
For more information or to submit your application Contact Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny Today
The staff at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny were very friendly and helpful while I was looking for a nanny position. I was pleased with the thoroughness of the employees I interacted with. I love the position that I discovered while working with Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny, and I’m glad the staff took time to find a position that I fit into very well.
I liked the whole process with BBN&N. You made me feel so comfortable in asking questions about the family. When it came time to meeting the family all the the logistics were taking care of, we just focused on the baby and my responsibilities. I absolutely love the family I’m working with now.
My experience with Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny was easy, swift and professional. The team was very attentive to my needs and gave great advice. I’ve been with the family since then and I’m loving it. I recommend the agency to my friends.