Get Started Today – Join Our Nanny Agency
Find Your Dream Job Today with Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny
- We specialize in matching top-tier, trustworthy nannies with gracious families seeking in-home childcare and/or assistance with household tasks.
- With over a decade of experience placing caregivers in private homes, we understand the importance of mutual respect and effective communication between families and caregivers
- Working with the team at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny is the best way to secure some of the best jobs in the area. Our award-winning agency is here and ready to help you find your dream job!
Benefits of working with Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny
Finding nanny jobs online can be very risky. Our team works closely with families and even conducts home visits so we can be sure that you will be in a safe work environment.
We Support You
Finding a childcare job that is a “good fit” can be difficult. We connect families and nannies based on compatibility in a variety of areas which helps ensure greater job satisfaction and increased job security. Most importantly, working with us means you’ll have an advocate. We support nannies every step of the way.
Higher Pay + Benefits
Whether establishing compensation, a work contract, or even clarifying job responsibilities we make sure that all of our nannies are receiving fair treatment.
We believe that being a professional nanny is a rewarding career and we want nannies to succeed in the industry. We offer our nannies continued support through our nanny networks. Upon being hired, nannies receive our $295.00 online Newborn Care Expert training program free of charge.
Work with an award-winning agency. The nannies we represent are true professionals who share a commitment to providing exceptional care and a genuine passion for making a difference in family’s lives.
Nurturing and caring for children is an enormous and important responsibility—one that our agency takes very seriously. Thus, it is imperative that all Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny caregiver candidates meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a minimum of 21 years old
- Be eligible to work legally in the United States
- Have a high school degree or GED
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of comprehensive childcare experience or training/college degree in a related field
- Participate in a background check and have a clear CORI (no arrests, convictions, dismissals, or serious violations.)
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be a nonsmoker
- Have up-to-date Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Certification complete prior to employment start date
- Can provide proof of updated immunizations
- Should be located in Boston, Greater Boston or Rhode Island
If all of the above apply to you, we welcome you to submit your application here. Our team will review your information, conduct a comprehensive background check and screening, and if we find that you’re a good fit, we will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
For more information or to submit your application Contact Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny Today
SIGNUP HERE to receive Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny’s New England and Nanny News Emails