To register for the online training:
1) Complete the NCS Registration Form HERE
2) Submit payment (payment link will be emailed after we receive your registration).
3) Download or order required reading:
Newborn 101: (available through Amazon)
Comprehensive Online Class is comprised of a wide range of topics. You will learn many important topics and answer a quiz at the end of each unit. Several attempts to pass the course are given and telephone support is available if needed.
You will learn about:
- Your Role as a Newborn Care Expert
- Client Relations
- Job Placement
- Latest Baby Equipment
- Newborn Appearance
- Newborn Reflexes/Sense
- Comprehensive Breastfeeding Guide (adheres to highest IBCLC standards)
- Formula Feeding (learn about the many different types of formulas available for babies)
- Preterm Babies
- Fevers, Rash, Cradle Cap
- Baby Illness
- Promoting Healthy Sleep Habits
- Being a Team Player
If you have questions, please CONTACT US HERE.