Overnight Newborn Care
Sleep deprivation is not only exhausting – it can leave parents feeling tired and foggy.
The good news is that the team at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny is here to help. Our overnight newborn specialists will lovingly care for your baby and respond to every need. Whether interested in one overnight visit or seven overnight visits you can be reassured that your baby is in the very best of hands and developing healthy sleep habits on the way. Trust the team at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny and get peace of mind.
What To Expect From Your Overnight Newborn Care Specialist:
- Strict adherence to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guideline
- Breastfeeding support/assistance
- Bottle feeding and preparation
- Maintain a thorough log of eating, sleeping and behavioral patterns
- Gently guides baby to improve sleep
- Slowly develops healthy sleep habits
- Expert care of preterm baby
- Expert care of twins/multiples
- Troubleshoots potential issues of concern with the newborn: colic, reflux
- Nursery organization and tidying
- Baby laundry/chores
- Trusting, knowledgeable and a genuine love of babies
Our flexible team is available for 8 to 12 hour shifts, one to seven nights per week, and can be arranged upon arrival home from the hospital or months in advance (recommended). Please call to discuss your specific needs.
I wanted to be sure to send a quick note to say how AMAZING it was to have Charlene with our family last night! Her calm confidence let us all rest assured and made for a fantastic night of a great rhythm for Baby Theo – and actual rest for us all, happy day! We’re all just floating with bright eyes and calm this morning – such a dream!
Baby nurses are great and Boston Baby Nurse has completely turned our life around. My baby slept great for the first 4 to 5 weeks and then all of a sudden started getting up at night every hour. I was exhausted, overwhelmed and frustrated to say the least. I spoke with Carole at Boston Baby Nurse and set up a baby nurse visit. The first night our baby nurse came was wonderful. I went to bed at 10:30 got up once at 2:00 to breastfeed and then went right back to sleep until 6:00 am. I woke up completely refreshed and relaxed. It has been a month and we still have a baby nurse come two times a week.