Overnight Newborn Care
Sleep deprivation is not only exhausting – it can leave parents feeling tired and foggy.
The good news is that the professionals at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny are here to help. Each overnight newborn expert will lovingly care for your baby and respond to every need. Whether interested in one overnight visit or seven overnight visits you can be reassured that your baby is in the very best of hands and developing healthy sleep habits on the way. Trust the team at Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny and get peace of mind.
What To Expect From Your Overnight Newborn Care Specialist:
- Strict adherence to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guideline
- Breastfeeding support/assistance (if needed)
- Bottle feeding and preparation
- Maintain a thorough log of eating, sleeping and behavioral patterns
- Gently guides baby to improve sleep
- Slowly develops healthy sleep habits
- Expert care of preterm baby
- Expert care of twins/multiples
- Troubleshoots potential issues of concern with the newborn: colic, reflux, allergies, and more
- Nursery organization and tidying
- Baby laundry/chores
- Trusting, knowledgeable and a genuine love of babies
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Passport-ready newborn care providers ready to travel to support your family
Our flexible team is available for 8 to 12 hour shifts, one to seven nights per week, and can be arranged upon arrival home from the hospital or months in advance (recommended). Please call to discuss your specific needs.
Contact Us Now
Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny is affiliated with the American Association of Sleep Medicine, the leading voice in the sleep field. The AASM sets standards and promotes excellence in sleep medicine health care, education, and research. It is also the only professional society dedicated exclusively to the medical subspecialty of sleep medicine.