The terms “you” and “User” refer to individuals who use this Site for the purposes of the services offered. “Personal Information” means any information about an identifiable individual, such as your name, email address, mailing address, gender, date of birth, credit card information, any data about you that you elect to provide electronically through the Site and any other information that identifies who you are.
Personal identification information
Depending on how you use the Site, we may ask you to share Personal Information with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that you may not be able to access some areas of the Site or effectively use the services we offer on the Site without sharing Personal Information.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Provide and Maintain our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site.
- To Manage Your Account: To manage your registration as a User of the Site. The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Site that are available to you as a registered User.
- To Contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To Process Payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order or requesting services only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To Manage Your Requests: To attend and manage your requests to BBN.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. BBN does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from any children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such personal information from our database.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Boston Baby Nurse
935 Great Plain Avenue
Needham, MA 02492