Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny Sleep Coaching
Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny will help your baby develop healthy sleep patterns right from the start, so that a good night’s sleep becomes a staple in your household.
Signs your baby may need a sleep support:
- Rocking, swinging, or nursing/bottle-feeding is primary method of falling asleep
- Has trouble falling asleep, and/or wakes several times throughout the night
- Ends up in your bed at some point during the night, and nobody is getting enough rest
- Wakes up before 6 a.m. but is still exhausted and irritable
- Takes short naps or no naps, but clearly needs more daytime sleep
Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny will provide your family with gentle, compassionate overnight visits, and support every step of the way.
Our goal will be to work with you to instill a successful sleep routine, and establish healthy, sustainable sleep patterns. It is important to note that success depends on parents being able to commit to a consistent plan of nighttime care over time. Let’s discuss your family’s sleep coaching needs.
The consult was very helpful. Dr. McEvoy was able to devise a concrete plan for me that my husband and I were both comfortable with. I was reassured to know that there were things I could do to solve the early wake ups. I wish I had talked to her 2 months earlier. We are all sleeping much better. Thank you.
We can’t say enough good things about Boston Baby Nurse and Nanny. Having used you with both of our kids I can honestly say that working with you has been among the best decisions we made as parents. We would (and do!) recommend you to anyone who needs help with sleep or sleep training. Thank you again to you both! We are so grateful for your help and support, and for the priceless gift of sleep!
Eve (+Christina, Reece and Simone)