Boston Birth Doula Services
From the beginning of time, women have been cared for and nurtured as they become mothers. Family, friends and neighbors from the community would rally around the new family to help guide them through their tender early weeks and months with a new baby.
At Boston DoulaCircle, these roles have been professionalized. Today’s expecting parents can now find this kind of birth support from the team at Boston Doula Circle. In addition to complete emotional, physical and informational support throughout the labor and birth process, parents can expect:
- 24/7phone, text and email support.
- A birth plan that communicates the desires and values of the birthing family.
- To practice physical techniques and comfort measures during labor and birth.
- To have an advocate to help make pregnancy and birth related decisions.
- A doula provide continuous in-person support – both at home, through the birth process
- and during those first few days at home.
Learn more about Birth Doula Services.